A holistic twist on the summer classic. Refreshing, rehydrating, and full of silica, which promotes joint & tissue health. Fantastic for injury prevention!
• 4 cucumbers-juiced or blended
• 1/2 cup water
• 8-10 ice cubes
• 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves
• 2-3 limes, sliced & squeezed
• 1-2 tablespoons (desired sweetness Organic raw honey
or sweetener of choice
1) In a blender or juicer, puree or
juice cucumbers and water.
2) Drain through a sieve set over a large bowl to remove clumps (not necessary if juicing)
3) In a large pitcher or glass container, mash fresh mint leaves with back of a wooden spoon until slightly softened.
4) Add cucumber juice, lime, and honey & stir
5) Fill four glasses with ice and pour in cucumber cooler