A holistic twist on the summer classic. Refreshing, rehydrating and full of silica, which promotes joint & tissue health. One of my all time favorites!!
4 cucumbers- juiced or blended
½ cup water
8-10 ice cubes
1/2 cup fresh mint leaves
2-3 limes, sliced & squeezed
1-2 tablespoons (desired sweetness) Organic raw honey, Omica Organics Plain Stevia or sweetener of choice
1. In a blender or juicer; puree or juice cucumbers and water.
2. Drain through a sieve set over a large bowl to remove clumps (not necessary if juicing)
3. In a large pitcher or glass container, mash fresh mint leaves with back of a wooden spoon slightly softened.
4. Add cucumber juice, lime, and honey & stir
5. Fill four glasses with ice and pour in cucumber cooler
6. Garnish with thinly sliced cucumber or fresh lime.