Chocolate is getting an upgrade with this super simple & easy to make recipe. Perhaps the most decadent, health-promoting chocolates you'll ever try! Play around adding your favorite super foods & sweeten to your liking - Raw Cocoa tends to be very bitter - so play around with it. You can also toss in some raw nuts, finish with bee pollen, himalayan rock salt or top with goji berries for added texture. Enjoy!
1/2 cup melted cacao butter
10 tbsp raw cacao
1 Tbsp mesquite
1/2 Tsp Maca + 1/4 Tsp
1 tsp vanilla
2 tbsp sunroot sweetener or maple syrup
1 tbsp coconut nectar
1/4 tsp cinnamon
*optional - pinch of himalayan salt
- Melt Cacao butter over lowest heat possible.
- Slowly whisk in all ingredients until smooth
- Once fully combined, pour into preferred mold
- Place in freezer until hardened (30 mins - 1 hour)
- Keep in fridge for 1 week or freezer for up to 1 month
- *NOTE - you can simplify the recipe by combining the cacao butter, raw cacao & sweetener