Theses superfood spheres are the perfect healthy snack option for a long road trip or to store in your fridge or freezer. They stay fresh for about 2-3 weeks. Enjoy!
1 cup Raw Almonds
1 cup Hazelnuts
1/2 cup Pumpkin seeds
1 cup Sunflower seeds
1/2 cup Cocao nibs
3/4 cup Shredded coconut
1/2 cup Goji Berries
3/4 cup Ground Hempseeds
1/2 teaspoon Sea Salt
1 tsp Ground vanilla bean
1/2 cup to 3/4 cup maple syrup (or raw honey- could also try yacon syrup for low GI option or coconut nectar)
3/4 cup Cocao butter (not to be mistaken for coconut butter)
3/4 cup Raw Almond butter
1. Combine ingredients up to the Sea Salt in a food processor
2. In a separate pan, melt cocao butter on stove top. Once melted, mix in Vanilla bean & remove from heat.
3. Combine the remaining ingredients with the melted Cocao butter in a large bowl
4. Blend all ingredients together, until thoroughly combined
5. Roll into sphere sized rounds and place on a large cookie sheet.
6. Place in freezer for about 30 mins - 1 hour until spheres are solid.
7. Remove, cut & enjoy !! * Store these in the fridge –they last a couple of weeks.