We’re experiencing an Indian Summer here on the West Coast and I’m still filling up on sweet summer delights and smoothie bowls! Last week, the lovely Anni Kravi shared her mouthwatering Standard Soba bowl. This week, she’s sharing her clean green signature smoothie bowl from her beautiful blog, Blueberry Boost. This Immune boosting bowl is a vibrant way to start the day and it's loaded with vitamins & minerals.
A | Full of cleansing wheatgrass and nutrient-packed spinach, this green goodness breakfast bowl is a true detoxifier for the body. Blended with sweet banana, crisp kiwis and some organic yogurt it still has a very nice, sweet and rather mild fruity flavor.
CLEANSING GEEN BREKKY BOWL
- 1 big banana (optional frozen)
- 2 frozen kiwis
- a handful of baby spinach
- 1 ½ cup natural (organic) yogurt (or dairy free yogurt)
- 1 tsp wheatgrass powder (or your favorite green powder)
- The night before (or earlier), chop your kiwis and freeze them overnight. You don’t need to peel them but remove the hard parts.
- In the morning, simply process all your ingredients in your smoothie machine or with a stick blender until smooth. You can leave some banana for toppings/decoration.
- Top with berries, muesli, seeds or whatever you like and enjoy!